Player begins to lose health at a faster rate.
A player can obtain the Bleeding status from various things, most commonly attacks from hostile animals, gunshot wounds, sharp weapons, traps, and sometimes falls. When a player is Bleeding, it will show up in an orange bar in the lower right corner of the player UI, just above the vitals bars. There will also be a percentage beside the word "Bleeding", signifying how badly the player is bleeding out of 100%. When bleeding the player will begin losing health, rapidly or gradually depending on the percentage. 100% Bleeding means a very rapid descent of health, while 1% means a very slow descent. Bleeding automatically and slowly heals by itself over time, the percentage getting about 2% lower every second, but it is not a good idea to rely on this when bleeding.
How to deal with Bleeding Edit
- Use a Bandage. Bleeding will instantly stop once bandage is fully wrapped.
- Use a Large Medkit or Small Medkit, this will take away the bleeding and slowly restore your health (as long as you are not damaged again during the process).
- Use a Medical Syringe in emergency situations to buy yourself some time. The Medical Syringe will only give you 50 more health, and it will NOT stop Bleeding.
- Wait for the Bleeding to heal by itself. (Last resort, this is very ineffective unless Bleeding is below 15%!!!)
- Avoid taking more damage, which could potentially make the situation worse.
|v • d • e||Mechanics|
|Attack||Damage Types • Projectiles|
|Environment||Animals • Barrels • Biomes • Flora • Loot Crates • Monuments • Rocks|
|Gameplay||Attack Helicopter • Airdrops • Building • Combat • Crafting • Gathering • Raiding • Repairing • Researching|
|Player||Health • Protection • Sleeping • Spawning|
|XP System||Experience • Skill Tree • Tech Tree|
|Category:Status Effects|| Bleeding • Building Privilege • Cold • Comfort • Drowning • Heat • Hunger • Injured • Poisoning • Radiation • Wet • Wounded