|Timed Explosive Charge|
|Known by default||No|
Blowing stuff up in a timed fashion.
—Information accurate as of: build Undefined
Timed Explosive Charges are not to be confused with Explosives!
The Explosive Charge (commonly called "C4" or "Satchel Charge") is a craftable explosive weapon that can be placed on walls and doors. C4 will deal damage to anyone standing within a close proximity when it explodes.
Explosive Charges can be found as rare drops in Airdrops. Barrels can contain the blueprint.
The explosive charge needs to be researched before being crafted.
The materials required in order to craft 1 Explosive Charge from scratch is:
- 2,750 Sulfur to make Gunpowder and Explosives
- 2,500 Charcoal to make Gunpowder
- 250 Metal Fragments to make Explosives
- 30 Animal fat to make Low Grade Fuel
- 20 Cloth to make Low Grade Fuel and Timed Explosive Charge
Which takes over 45 minutes to craft.
Timed explosive charges needed per structure:
- 1 needed for wood tier walls.
- 2 needed for stone tier walls.
- 1 needed for sheet metal tier walls.
- 3 needed for armored tier walls.