|Timed Explosive Charge|
|C4, useful for breaking into bases.|
|Known by default||No|
|Time To Craft||30 s|
—Information accurate as of: build 763959
Timed Explosive Charges are not to be confused with Explosives!
The Explosive Charge (commonly called "C4" or "Satchel Charge") is a craftable explosive weapon that can be thrown on walls and doors. After a short amount of time passes, the charge will explode, dealing a large amount of damage to the structures nearby. C4 will also deal damage to anyone standing within a close proximity when it explodes. Due to the destructive power of the Timed Explosive Charge, this is an ideal instrument of choice when used in a raid.
Explosive Charges can be found as rare drops in Airdrops. In barrels, Explosive Charges can be found, including a blueprint for one.
Damage and function times Edit
The Timed Explosive Charge needs to be researched before being crafted.
In order to craft one, it requires:
The materials required in order to craft 25 Explosives from scratch are:
- 2,750 Sulfur to make Gunpowder and Explosives
- 3,750 Charcoal to make Gunpowder
- 250 Metal Fragments to make Explosives
- 75 Animal Fat to craft 75 Low Grade Fuel
- 30 Cloth to make Low Grade Fuel and Timed Explosive Charge
Which takes 26 minutes and 50 seconds to craft.
Direct damage to:
- Stone structures - 275 dmg (out of 500)
- Armored door - 375 dmg (out of 500)
Timed explosive charges needed per structure:
- 1 needed for wood tier walls.
- 2 needed for stone tier walls.
- 1 needed for sheet metal tier doors.
- 1 needed for sheet metal tier walls.
- 3 needed for armored tier doors.
- 3 needed for armored tier walls.
- 1-2 needed for armored tier window.