|Timed Explosive Charge|
|Known by default||No|
Blowing stuff up in a timed fashion.
—Information accurate as of: build Undefined
Timed Explosive Charges are not to be confused with Explosives!
The Explosive Charge (commonly called "C4" or "Satchel Charge") is a craftable explosive weapon that can be placed on walls and doors. C4 will deal damage to anyone standing within a close proximity when it explodes.
Explosive Charges can be found as rare drops in Airdrops. In barrels, Explosive Charges can be found, including a blueprint for one.
The explosive charge needs to be researched before being crafted.
The materials required in order to craft 1 Explosive Charge from scratch are:
- 2,750 Sulfur to make Gunpowder and Explosives
- 3,750 Charcoal to make Gunpowder
- 250 Metal Fragments to make Explosives
- 80 Animal Fat to craft 80 Low Grade Fuel
- 32 Cloth to make Low Grade Fuel and Timed Explosive Charge
Which takes 26 minutes and 50 seconds to craft.
Direct damage to:
- Stone structures - 275 dmg (out of 500)
- Armored door - 375 dmg (out of 500)
Timed explosive charges needed per structure:
- 1 needed for wood tier walls.
- 2 needed for stone tier walls.
- 1 needed for sheet metal tier walls.
- 3 needed for armored tier walls.
- 2 needed for armored tier doors.
- 1-2 needed for armored tier window.