|A hazmat suit made from radiation resistant rubber.|
—Information accurate as of: build 904.83
The Hazmat Suit is a clothing item that provides a high level of protection against Radiation. Much like Bone Armor, the Hazmat Suit is a one-piece clothing set. While this armor provides minimal protection against melee or ranged damage, it is notable for giving the player the ability to traverse areas with lethal levels of radiation. Some areas, however, require greater radiation protection. Water towers at the "Train Yard" and "Water Treatment" monuments are examples of this, as well as the silos at the "Power Plant" monument.
When placed in a Recycler, the Hazmat Suit will yield:
- Wearers of the Hazmat Suit are susceptible to ranged and melee damage.
- The Hazmat Suit is high-profile, making it easier for other players to spot you.
- Thanks to the Hazmat Suit's radiation protection, it is feasible to escape into highly radioactive zones to elude potential attackers.
- It is found in some item drops, although the chances of this are rare.
- On the gas mask filter there is written "Permissible filter for dusts, mists, fumes, radionuclides and asbestos contening dusts and mists"