—Information accurate as of: build 904.83
The Hunting Bow is a ranged weapon used to shoot Arrows.
A fired Arrow has ~15% chance to break upon impact, destroying the Arrow in the process. If an arrow sucessfully deals damage (to players, animals, structures, doodads) it will become lodged in the target. A player is then able to retrieve the lodged Arrow once 10 seconds have elapsed. An Arrow that hasn't dealt any damage can be retrieved immediately.
The parabolic trajectory of the arrow allows for the Hunting Bow to shoot Arrows vertically which return near where they were fired, for a game of "Arrow Roulette".
The Hunting Bow will deal varied damage depending on the type of body part that has been hit:
- Non-significant body parts (feet, shin, knee, hand, elbow) will generally take 25 - 30 damage.
- Major body parts (thighs, posterior, groin, stomach, chest, back, upper arms, shoulders) will typically suffer 46 - 55 damage.
- A headshot will deal anywhere between 57 - 73, regardless of the angle of incidence.
The hunting bow can be crafted with:
- It takes 2.750 sec to reload an Arrow.
- Aim with the tip of the arrow