—Information accurate as of: build 904.83
A craftable type of ammo used in the Rocket Launcher.
Damage and function times Edit
A Rocket can be crafted with:
To craft one (1) rocket from scratch it takes in total :
- 2 Metal Pipe
- 100 Metal Fragments (170 Wood to smelt in small furnace)(Or split metal ore stacks in a large furnace to increase yield per work cycle)cks are split in a large furnace, you can yield up to 14 sulfur per work cycle)
- 1950 Charcoal (2594 Wood in a small furnace)(the 1168 wood and 170 used to smelt the Metal Fragments and Sulfur can subsidize the 2594 wood requirement)
- 30 Low Grade Fuel
- 1400 Sulfur
- It takes 10 seconds to craft one rocket.
The Rocket Blueprint can be researched with:
- 250 Scrap
The number of rockets to kill a player with or without any type of armor is:
- Far off rocket splash damage: 2 Rockets
- Close to target splash damage: 1 Rocket
- Direct hit at any range: 1 Rocket
Damage table Edit
The following table compares commonly used explosive devices, in terms of the minimum amount required to destroy a given object:
Resource Breakdown Edit
For one Rocket to craft you need:
Recycling EditWhen placed in a Recycler, Rockets will yield:
- Note: There are three different types of rockets:
- All rockets laying on the ground share the same view model.
- Rockets will not explode unless fired from a Rocket Launcher.
- The Smoke Rocket is no longer available in vanilla rust. It created a thick cloud of smoke to blind enemies, for gaining ground on offense or gaining time on defense.