|Ammunition for a Rocket Launcher.|
|Time To Craft||10 s|
—Information accurate as of: build 904.83
A craftable type of ammo used in the Rocket Launcher.
Damage and function times Edit
|v • d • e||Weapon Attributes|
|Explosion Uses Forward||False|
|Min Explosion Radius||1.0|
|Only Damages Parent||False|
|Max Timer Amount||10.0|
|Min Timer Amount||8.0|
A Rocket can be crafted with:
To craft one (1) rocket from scratch it takes in total :
- 100 Metal Fragments (170 Wood to smelt in small furnace)(Or split metal ore stacks in a large furnace to increase yield per work cycle)
- 1400 Sulfur (1168 Wood to smelt in small furnace)(Again if stacks are split in a large furnace, you can yield up to 14 sulfur per work cycle)
- 1950 Charcoal (2594 Wood in a small furnace)(the 1168 wood and 170 used to smelt the Metal Fragments and Sulfur can subsidize the 2594 wood requirement)
- 30 Low Grade Fuel
- It takes 10 seconds to craft one rocket.
The number of rockets to kill a player with/without armor is:
- Far off rocket splash damage: 2 Rockets
- Close to target splash damage: 1 Rocket
- Direct hit: 1 Rocket
The following table compares commonly used explosive devices, in terms of the minimum amount required to destroy a given component:
- Note: There are three different types of rockets:
- All rockets laying on the ground share the same view model.
- Rockets will not explode unless fired from a Rocket Launcher.
- The Smoke Rocket is no longer available in vanilla rust.