|Ammunition for a Rocket Launcher.|
|Time To Craft||10 s|
—Information accurate as of: build 904.83
A craftable type of ammo used in the Rocket Launcher.
Damage and function times Edit
|v • d • e||Weapon Attributes|
|Explosion Uses Forward||False|
|Min Explosion Radius||1.0|
|Only Damages Parent||False|
|Max Timer Amount||10.0|
|Min Timer Amount||8.0|
A Rocket can be crafted with:
To craft one (1) rocket from scratch it takes in total :
- 180 Metal Fragments (360 Wood to smelt)(Or split metal ore stacks in a large furnace to increase yield per work cycle)
- 1400 Sulfur (1400 Wood to smelt)(Again if stacks are split in a large furnace, you can yield up to 14 sulfur per work cycle)
- 1950 Charcoal (1950 Wood in a normal furnace)
- 30 Low Grade Fuel
- 10 Cloth
- It takes 10 seconds to craft one rocket.
The number of rockets to kill a player with/without armor is:
- Far off rocket splash damage: 2 Rockets
- Close to target splash damage: 1 Rocket
- Direct hit: 1 Rocket
The following table compares commonly used explosive devices, in terms of the minimum amount required to destroy a given component:
- Note: There are four different types of rockets:
- The regular rocket ammunition (125 damage). (pictured above)
- The Incendiary Rocket, painted red, and has the capability to cause fires to buildings/players.
- The High Velocity Rocket, that has increased range/accuracy, however, does 40% less damage to buildings (75 damage).
- The Smoke Rocket, it throws out a thick cloud of smoke that blinds enemies, useful in close combat and raids.
- All rockets laying on the ground share the same view model.
- Rockets will not explode unless fired from a Rocket Launcher.