|A Vending Machine.|
|Time To Craft||30 s|
A Vending Machine will sell your items and it does not requires the direct presence of the player. Vending machine owners must be careful, however, as it can be destroyed and whichever items it was selling would become available for looting.
When looking at the map the vending machine will show its location as a shopping cart. The colour of the cart on the map will depend on its status - if the machine is selling something it will be shown as a green shopping cart within a circle; if the machine has ran out of items it will be a red shopping cart within a circle.
The owner can toggle "broadcast location" by holding down "E" and accessing the configuration settings. If "broadcast location" is switched to off, the machine will not show up on maps regardless of if it has items for sale or not.
The display on the vending machine looks similar to the screens present throughout Bethesda's "Fallout" series.
- Army Vending Machine - Marketable, Tradeable
- Brass Vending Machine - Marketable, Tradeable
- Rox Black Vending Machine - Marketable, Tradeable
- RustyCola Machine - Not Marketable, Not Tradeable
- Sand Tone Vending Machine - Marketable, Tradeable
- Urban Vending Machine - Marketable, Tradeable